In this blue-belt guard position series, Clark takes you through 7 fundamental lessons, which are all requirements for your white-to-blue curriculum.
The guard is an essential position for both defense and offense, and is one of the most classic and important positions in the art of Gracie Jiu-Jitsu. The techniques accomplished from this position including submissions, transitions and control points all depend heavily on the details.
Certification and Testing Details
Participants will be expected to demonstrate perfect form, understanding and technique. This will be tested at the completion of your certification by video upload.
Video uploading will be required for this course series. Every video and submission will be looked over and graded by Clark Gracie and/or a black-belt member of his staff.
Requirements to Pass the Certification and Belt Ranking
- Your payment alone does not guarantee your certification. Clark signs each certificate himself and takes this responsibility very seriously.
- Pass the multiple choice test questions
- Submit your technical videos for grading by course instructor
- Demonstrate perfect form of the techniques covered in the courses -upload video to University of Martial Arts platform to be graded by Clark himself
- Display the ability to execute and understand each motion and technique
**Download Certificate of Completion upon finishing course**